UNDP’s efforts have focused on providing expertise to strengthen the workings of government at all levels, support electoral and referendum processes, and improve the rule of law.
Democratic Governance & Stabilisation
- 27 May 2016:Young people need jobs and development in Yambio
- 26 May 2016:New Strategic Plan for the South Sudan Peace and Reconciliation Commission
- 13 May 2016:UNDP Associate Administrator Tegegnework Gettu Visits South Sudan to Underscore Development Priorities with Key Stakeholders
- 06 May 2016:UNDP Country Director hands over a Community Center in Tombura
- 04 May 2016:BLOG| Sustainable Development Goals ought to underpin the National Development Plan – TGoNU South Sudan