UNDP’s efforts have focused on providing expertise to strengthen the workings of government at all levels, support electoral and referendum processes, and improve the rule of law.
Democratic Governance & Stabilisation
- 02 Feb 2016:Civil society Transitional Justice Working Group discusses the development of a strategic plan
- 25 Jan 2016:Female traditional leaders paving the way for fair representation in traditional courts in South Sudan
- 19 Jan 2016:The struggle for peace continues in South Sudan
- 23 Dec 2015:Providing vocational training opportunities at Juba Central Prison to reduce re-offending and increase livelihoods
- 15 Dec 2015:Car handover ceremony—UNDP CD speech 15th December 2015, Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management