UNDP’s efforts have focused on providing expertise to strengthen the workings of government at all levels, support electoral and referendum processes, and improve the rule of law.
Democratic Governance & Stabilisation
The state of Northern Bahr el Ghazal in South Sudan presents many challenging problems for the newly-formed police force.more
- 29 Sep 2015:Civil society discuss the formation of a transitional justice working group
- 28 Sep 2015:After the MDGs, renewed commitment and financing required to spur Africa’s development
- 04 Sep 2015:Twenty-four judiciary staff trained in case management and computer skills
- 31 Aug 2015:South Sudan and Kenya sign Memorandum of Understanding for deployment of Civil Service Support Officers to South Sudan
- 27 Aug 2015:UNDP PRESENTS RESULTS OF PERCEPTION SURVEY TO THE JUDICIARY OF SOUTH SUDAN