UNDP’s efforts have focused on providing expertise to strengthen the workings of government at all levels, support electoral and referendum processes, and improve the rule of law.
Democratic Governance & Stabilisation
The state of Northern Bahr el Ghazal in South Sudan presents many challenging problems for the newly-formed police force.more
- 23 Jun 2015:Enhancing civil service capacity: South Sudan signs Memorandum of Understanding with Ethiopia, Kenya, and Uganda
- 03 Jun 2015:Protecting human rights: UNDP organizes training workshop for 32 prosecutors to investigate, monitor and report violations
- 25 May 2015:THE UN SECRETARY GENERAL MESSAGE ON AFRICA DAY - 25 May 2015
- 19 May 2015:Empowering Communities by strengthening livelihoods – UNDP hands over Mingkaman Market in Awerial County, Lakes state.
- 15 May 2015:Juba College of Law inaugurated, customary laws of 14 communities made part of curriculum